2017 Year-End Update
All gifts to Grace Pointe Church have a cut-off date of no later than December 31st. This includes the following:
- Electronic gifts, made through Grace Pointe Church, must be completed by midnight central time on December 31st using our SecurGive system.
- Gifts that are mailed must be postmarked no later than December 31st. This includes checks issued through your local bank’s bill pay program.
- In-person gifts received on Sunday, December 31st during regular service times will also count toward year-end giving.
At Grace Pointe Church, we want to make it easy for you to give in whatever way is most comfortable for you. That’s why we offer several ways for you to give. All of them are easy and secure.
- In-Person – You can always give at any of our services by cash and check or by card using our giving kiosk in the front lobby. If you are giving by cash or check, most services will have ushers that collect tithes and offerings, but if they are not available you can always drop your gift into the wooden boxes on either side of the media booth. These are emptied on a regular basis.
- Giving Kiosk – If you would like to give electronically, through your debit card while you are at church, please visit the giving kiosk. It takes less than 30 seconds to complete a transaction. You can also setup recurring giving with this kiosk.
- Text-to-Give – Just send a quick text to (972) 200-9206 to give directly in whatever way you choose. The first time you use this option you will be sent a link to setup your profile. After that, you just type “Give 200″* in order to give $200. It will send a confirmation text to make sure you entered the amount correctly, and once you confirm it, your gift will be complete.
(* You can give any amount you would like, this is only an example.)
- SecureGive App – SecureGive offers an application on both Apple iOS as well as Android for your use if you prefer.
- Setup Recurring Giving – If you would like to setup your giving to automatically deduct from your account on a regular schedule this is the option for you. You may also setup recurring giving at the giving kiosk in the church lobby.
- You can use the form below for one time giving options, or visit https://mygracepointe.securegive.com.
If you have any specific questions in regards to giving at Grace Pointe, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you have questions about tithing? Take a look at the FAQ about tithing.